I have no muse, only my ideas
Which I want to share, I want to give
In words that I choose to put on a page
Whether or not I know what to say
My emotions aren't tender rather well seasoned
I exist as I search them rhyming for reason
To express as I will a well wrote word
That I can research myself in return
Without passing judgement on others around
While I am discovering the depths and bounds
Of life while I'm living and learning to be
A version of life that I aspire to see
Emotions are temporary unstable deceiving
Leading the mind to forsake the believing
In balance required to rationalize
Life as I know it should be optimized
Balanced with doing coupled with keeping
The strengths of my confidence without receding
Into the depths of unsourced presumptions
That lead to confusion dividing formations
Acquired and proved as more beneficial
Than ridiculous flights of temperamentals
Rising and falling flashing and passing
Forsaking the reality of meaningful hastening's
That prompt to create a life giving source
Leading ones life on a chosen course
Including the individual more than the herd
Where choice takes precedent over a force
Which is what living is not a party to waste
Moments that accumulate to prolong faith
In waking and doing the things which assemble
The enduring qualities in which to model
A foundation of life that lives and let lives
Merit worth keeping its' self as the gift
Which gives and gives freely without remorse
While living I travel my life's due course
To give myself clarity without stipulation
And raise my life up with self appreciation
For holding to truth forsaking the fake
Which flaunts as it wants for its own sake
I don't have a muse, only ideas
I pray to create in my life while I live
Jade Jaspers (c)
Friday, August 24, 2018
I Have No Muse
Labels:
Jade Jaspers,
Poet
Not every writer writes for fame and fortune. As a matter of fact that class of people is a reserved group of people none of the rest of the world's simple word users will ever be able to liken ourselves to. Then again, that was never the idea when most people first began writing. It was something we were taught, something we learned, something we were instructed to use through out our lives to sort out ideas and follow a pattern of thinking that would lead us to communicating with our own thoughts in a healthier way.