"The only way to rid the earth and all existence from God is to remove the earth, the heavens, and all of humanity from existence."
So to what do we owe our existence
On this planet for all these years
Is it a science of elemental periods
Or beings who provoked life to appear
There are those who have expounded the first
And yet others who want something more
To assure them that there was some meaningful
Reason that they traveled the world between shores
Of expansive darkness, littered with star lights
Millions of miles over our head
And planned expenditures of their legacies
From where our brilliant sun has lead
Through eons of time stretched across skies
Lighting millions of distances far and between
Where we stand here and cast our eyes
Upon the ceiling of life light dreams
Many contend that they are sent
From heavenly places there above
To procreate and reciprocate
An earthen belief in life and love
Where voices and peoples of every nation
Can find happiness in all life's worth
Without the anger and exploitations
That diminish the values of all our births
They strive for peace in every day life
They try to understand, another's needs
Another's ideas, without guile or deceit
An exampled teacher of many a people
Willing to provide both them and theirs
A place of safety, a life of goodness
To calm their doubts and heal their fears
From calamities raging around them
Wars they don't understand
And smiles of faces who promised the opposite
Then drove them all from their lands
Still there are others who see all those
Who are willing to lend a helping hand
A threat to their ways, a treacherous fiend
Who stands in the progressing of a plan
To dominate and demonstrate their
Abilities to lie and control
The worth of a man, the worth of a woman
The worth of their children that they sold
To medical centers, to oil powered banks
The companies now that move the world
Media con-factions without any affection
For the lives of the children they have hurled
Into a current of addiction and afflictions
To provoke some grand woven scheme
Of right or wrong, of good and bad
And better to live than to dream -
Of being surrounded by goodness and hope
By people who can love and portend
To your needs with advice and support
Every life's voyage to defend and amend
Seen as a miracle of continued existence
Upon the trust of those
Who gave them more than food or drink
Without trampling over their souls -
For what is a god in today's world
Besides the heritage of those
Who talk to us through various ways
Their truth always to behold
Openly in life, whether true or not
We can discern the real from the talk
By what goes on in our day to day
Whether it's good or naught
Without the reliance on some babbling boob
Who don't know us from a hill of beans
No matter the topic or how good they sound
They are too not all they seem
For God's are a personal intimate place
Within each and every one of us
To still ourselves from outside conflicts
And feed our faith and our trusts
In what can be, accomplished in life
Without condemnation, or without fail
Keeping our minds and bodies safe
From living a life in a living hell
Where we are beset on every side
With less than what we can achieve
Our lives to be placed before the rest
So we are not easily deceived
Into thinking that we are alone
And no one would care about
Someone who looked or lived that way
Always left to ourselves to doubt
If there's any real love any where
some one else we could find
When the God of all says - I am a part
Of you simply take a look inside
For a moment to understand
The difference between what you are told
And remember love recognizes itself
It's not something that condemns or scolds
If you love you, then God does too
It sees you as it sees itself
It's not an emotion of wayward teachings,
Your life around or for everyone else
It's something that wants to grow in you
And spread to others inside and out
With a kind word, a forgotten wrong
People who crave attention know nothing about
They prefer chaos, and popularity
They plot to offend where others can't see
Leaving what they did out of the scene
To make their selves look innocent and others guilty
While love toils daily to forgive the events
Knowing it's time is better off spent
On others who are like them instead
Forgetting the ill intent of others in their head
Knowing if all was revealed as occurred
It would silence the mouths of the absurd
Because they lacked the goodness of truth
They shrivel and slither away with the proof
For without love, and light and life
We denounce ourselves, and our God given rights
And leave our lives and heavens opened
To what another organization pretends
About our oneness with God should be
Where the love is real and we are free
To live the ways our love chose
To live in us as we grow
It's not designed to test your strength
For that's the way of foolish men
For love is patient, love is kind
It does not demand your wealth or your time
Of you, your family, your old and young
Your communities, your friends your worth to be hung
Around a facade of mythological good deeds
It's inside of you to help you believe
The natural earth around us proclaims
God's tempts no man or puts them to shame
But human matters of kings and men
Destroy, deceive the best of them
Planning the ruin of families and more
Upon the theme of sacrifice for some lord
That the leaders themselves never do
But pass that burden on to me and you
To carry the pain, the shame and the proof
Of some named deity who they defined to
Give false hope and dreams to you and me
While they huddle with their age old strategies
Laughing, planning, scheming, preaching
Without any human decency
To blame some god who will bless you later
For the loss it never required
While in your mind love rises to say
Forget those clods today's our day
I'm not them, I'm inside of you
Forget their angry voices, I too see through
Those who support their republics of disgrace
I'm alive, a living thing, in each person today
This is not new, it's been always
I'm not the imagination of limited men
I am not stopped by a grave
I am life, I am living, I am always
Look I say at each other's faces
Every gender, every nation
Judge me not when you look there
If you want love and really care
I'm the long haired hippy dude
I'm the clean cut rice farmer too
I'm the unshaved road side walker
Every stone worker, every logger
I'm in her at your hamburger store
I'm in that short haired girl-tomboy
I'm in that soft spoken sissy man
Who wears makeup and takes his stand
To be himself and live a life he planned
I am every face and color
In every moment with another
I am every woman, and girl
I am every man, and boy in the world
Look inside, look outside
See those trees standing there
Feel the wind across your face
I'm the one who created air
Find the love that I create
In the rivers and the seas
Think of yourself as I do
No one can separate you from me
I'm alive, don't hate yourself
Or another who can not see
That I am in every living thing
That all of you are a part of me
Love yourself the way I do
With out remorse or regret
Love each other with the basic
Goodness of being and respect
Sciences can explain to you many a fact
They have labeled over the years
But they can't explain how they came into being
Or where they came from with all of their jeers
Man can talk you into anything
Wielding their weapons upon your life
When they refuse to see you the way I have
Looking at them through your eyes
Love exists in every day if we only look to find
A reason to live and love our selves
And leave the hatred far behind
Be still now child, I am, remember
Look no further than right here
And set your goal just to love
Without your lingering doubts and fear
For what is love but our existence
In the here and the now
Forgot not God is in all of us
If in all our existences is allowed
Jade Jaspers (c)
Monday, July 30, 2018
Love and Existence of God In Us
Labels:
Jade Jaspers,
Poet
Not every writer writes for fame and fortune. As a matter of fact that class of people is a reserved group of people none of the rest of the world's simple word users will ever be able to liken ourselves to. Then again, that was never the idea when most people first began writing. It was something we were taught, something we learned, something we were instructed to use through out our lives to sort out ideas and follow a pattern of thinking that would lead us to communicating with our own thoughts in a healthier way.