The less I want to see anything
The more I look for different
The more I look away
To untried ideas within rational minds
Who can rationalize then utilize
Basic goodness without harm
Repulsed by the ingenuity of insanity
Mixed in an elixir of anger and resentment
Imbibed by the heads of order
Dictated by the hands of tyrants
Declaring me closed minded
When all they've offered is insults to intelligence
Taught over decades within outlines
Of must do's to accomplish
Must reject to achieve
Leveling mindsets of emotions
Delivering reverence to established demands
Forsaken on the thresh hold of compliance
Eliminating life skills as a virtue
Depleting the reserves of common sense
For an A-moral game that I've never played
Knowing future events
From experience not prophets
Not politics nor performers
Realizing such is the kingdom's of man
Designs fashioned in their own likeness and images
Dedicated to their apostasy
Regaling historical inadequacies
Of all others who attempted such atrocities
Jade Jaspers