As you remember I love you
It's always true of memories
Love is the thing that lives free
As you remember you love me
That is the love your love will see
Beyond a word or phrase or thought
Above the clamor of what is not
There are some things that are not taught
As you remember I love you
Moments in life appear, occur
Leave an impression then preserve
Some moment later seen in reverse
As you remember I love you
I didn't decide on who or when
I learned to love as a friend
I only know that when it began
I would always love you
To keep a real love well alive
Giving it a place to thrive
Where we both would recall a time
When we know I love you
Our paths were one for a time
I was yours and you were mine
Some where when our lives entwined
As I remember I love you
I do not think it an ill thought
For all the things that love has taught
Along our paths as we walked
As I remember I love you
You might not know or even think
The happiness thoughts of you bring
To me when I am remembering
That I will always love you
For moments past are always a part
Of the body, and soulful heart
To presently carry on to impart
A truthful, honest I love you
Love is said to be gentle and kind
Love is there always to find
In the moments when the mind
Hears the words I love you
It's given freely from one to others
Gifts from friends, families, lovers
Lives eternally without borders
As you remember I love you
It never stops can't you see
It is a living breathing thing
There each time you are saying
To another that, I love you
No anger, hatred, foolish fear
No bitter word nor mournful tear
Can ever take that from you, dear
If you remember I love you
Each moment that we share in life
Every day and every night
You can not stop what is divine
When you remember I love you
For when you tell another true
Your love is real to them from you
You share a love that our love grew
As you remember I love you
Don't be afraid of these words
Set before you here in verse
It's only meant to increase the worth
Of a true, I love you
So carry on with life and know
That in my life our love will grow
To be forever complete and whole
As you remember I love you
Jade Jaspers
Thursday, December 6, 2018
As You Remember I Love You
Labels:
Jade Jaspers,
Poet
Not every writer writes for fame and fortune. As a matter of fact that class of people is a reserved group of people none of the rest of the world's simple word users will ever be able to liken ourselves to. Then again, that was never the idea when most people first began writing. It was something we were taught, something we learned, something we were instructed to use through out our lives to sort out ideas and follow a pattern of thinking that would lead us to communicating with our own thoughts in a healthier way.