Forgive me if I sound catty however the clowns got in my way,
So I suppose that again I will choose a way to make my self sane
Because of the instruments prodding the atmosphere seems to want it this way
I haven't a morsel of delegated processes that want more than I should
Time that is needed to take faith by the horns in the morning in which I would
Bring to myself a day that I would want more than anything else
Including the desire of action to clean my mind out of the rifts
Which waxes and wanes more than the moon silently passing us by
Relenting the earth to be it's spectator rather than reveal to us why
It holds us in place away from the sun the provider of all living things
The trees the flowers the butterfly flutters the birds of endless springs
Why do you suppose I would always want to make a picture with words
In today's world it's a mockeries joke to which now sciences call absurd
Shunning simple knowledge of puzzle like sentences gathered for nothing more
Than to take a vacation from the damnation which the world has simply employed
From bringing the new into existence it rather abandon than allow
For what reasons of I'm clueless to why they would find pleasure in bowing out
I guess words are problems for people who don't have the tolerance of a fly
Who buzzes and zips around in your face then lands on a cow pile
Have you ever noticed how butterflies do the very exact thing too
You wouldn't really think of such a pretty creature being drawn to a pile of poop
But sure as I'm writing I've seen it myself wondering what they would find
So deliciously tasteful about such a mess being dropped from an animal's behind
I laughed as I wrote this I have to admit it because I find it amusing
How such dissertations can link their directives onto a moment I'm using
To project a picture of words linked in shapes to fit together an image
Of what I can think when taking away from my usual thoughts in pursuance
So on to my day to begin again the reasoning's for which I write
Lord knows its not to show my intelligence only a benevolent delight
To put away promotional ideas of belligerence which steal the faith of men
And lead them away to shallow empty thinking which does no good for them
Would you believe that such a thing as putting a crap in a verse
Could rise with the sun upon which will rise and break the long nights curse
Where boredom is expected without hesitation because our creators refuse
To do any better than to weight us down with something they hope we lose
Now isn't that cheerful hey cheers to you and yours go have a drink
At least when the alcohol lands in your system your mind will begin to think
The relentless thoughts that make you unhappy and cause you to cry out
For something more real than what you really feel when there's no one else around
Our lives need people as much as we need money to be a balanced attire
From becoming an old bitch man like creature who has no natural desire
So on to the morning light now creeping in the horizon in the eastern sky
Have a laugh to go with your day to replace the hate that you hide
Inside the pictures of worlds lost around living meant to explain life to us
While I pittle around like some lost thinker who was thrown out under your bus
What more can I say I really don't know my mind is more than appeased
To lay down to sleep my soul to keep to myself as I have well pleased
In ignoring the hustle of meat headed muscle which don't really know how
Appreciating every thing that gave my life meaning without them and their clowns
Jade Jaspers (c)
Saturday, September 1, 2018
Forgive Me if I Sound Catty
Labels:
Jade Jaspers,
Poet
Not every writer writes for fame and fortune. As a matter of fact that class of people is a reserved group of people none of the rest of the world's simple word users will ever be able to liken ourselves to. Then again, that was never the idea when most people first began writing. It was something we were taught, something we learned, something we were instructed to use through out our lives to sort out ideas and follow a pattern of thinking that would lead us to communicating with our own thoughts in a healthier way.