It was a,
Take my thoughts and
hide kind of day
Avoid talking when possible
Avoid talking when possible
I am dismayed
By the nonsense
By the nonsense
of having nothing to do
Waiting on a phone call
Waiting on a phone call
hoping it's true
They went over my application
They went over my application
and have a position
When can I interview
When can I interview
be at this location
Bring these items with you,
Bring these items with you,
be here at this time
Nice shirt and jeans,
Nice shirt and jeans,
casual clothing alright
How to fix my hair,
How to fix my hair,
should I wear a fragrance
Make sure I take a list
Make sure I take a list
of my referrals and references
Double check the numbers
Double check the numbers
make sure that they're right
Take my own ink pen
Take my own ink pen
make sure that it writes
What else will I need
What else will I need
for a day like that
Some type of breath freshener,
Some type of breath freshener,
gum or tic tacs
Until then I'll search
Until then I'll search
for some form of reprieve
So I can spend my days
So I can spend my days
without all the grief
From the daily boredom
From the daily boredom
and nonsense of it all
Wanting and praying
Wanting and praying
employment will call
Jade Jaspers (c)