In the journals of my mind where I walk with you All is calm, all is well, all is as we choose. No tears to hold, no fears to know, no plight to struggle through In the gardens of my existence where I walk with you. A step we make, a waltz we dance, our smiles of mirth are true Keeping narratives in my mind where I talk with you. No adversary to oppose, no circumstance to bruise The gift of opportunity to share a walk with you. Our minds are freed to rummage life in search of all our dues To fill our time as we embark on the walk I walk with you. No need to falsify ambitions or feelings misconstrue In the woven threads of being where I walk with you. Jade Jaspers
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Where I Walk With You
Labels:
Authors Den,
https://aplacetoairoutmythoughts.blogspot.com,
https://jadejasper.blogspot.com,
https://jadejaspersjournal.blogspot.com,
Jade Jaspers
Location:Monterey, TN
Monterey, TN 38574, USA
Not every writer writes for fame and fortune. As a matter of fact that class of people is a reserved group of people none of the rest of the world's simple word users will ever be able to liken ourselves to. Then again, that was never the idea when most people first began writing. It was something we were taught, something we learned, something we were instructed to use through out our lives to sort out ideas and follow a pattern of thinking that would lead us to communicating with our own thoughts in a healthier way.