Never a day goes bye that my imagination prepares
Some where I would rather be than the likes of here
Knowing every day's the same in branded hybrid ways
Longing for a glimpse of newness to brighten up my day
Never a thought is ever accepted as it's told to me
Because I take it maul it around to find the parts which free
Me to take to task a way to prove if they be correct
And if they're not I disregard them in all aspects
While all the belligerent illusionist contort their ideas
My mind resigns itself to face life as it is lived
In daily moments gathering from wants where I find
My self better suited for the living I would design
In arrangements of calm repose to go about to do
The many tasks that promote to long living improved
With daily chores with hobbies rendered with time to think
What done today will tomorrow be there to bring
A newer vision to my sight wrapped in day's shining light
That don't acknowledge any slight of what I know is right
Jade Jaspers
Friday, November 30, 2018
With Time To Think
Labels:
Jade Jaspers,
Poet
Not every writer writes for fame and fortune. As a matter of fact that class of people is a reserved group of people none of the rest of the world's simple word users will ever be able to liken ourselves to. Then again, that was never the idea when most people first began writing. It was something we were taught, something we learned, something we were instructed to use through out our lives to sort out ideas and follow a pattern of thinking that would lead us to communicating with our own thoughts in a healthier way.